Lex Zone- Personal
The contributors to Lex-Zone are primarily from our legal advice referral partners and individual lawyers and their law firms specialising in particular areas of law and who write with authority on their subject.
- What to do now to move before Christmas
- Help to Buy Schemes- what you need to know
- Help to Buy- free initial assessment
- Bank of Mum and Dad- is it better to loan, gift or go guarantor?
- Joint Tenants vs Tenants in Common
- Divorce Day: What to expect if your marriage is ending
- Giving Priority to Children During Divorce and Separation
- Taking the children for a holiday abroad after separation
- 5 steps to navigate summer holidays when you’re divorced
- Child contact rights after a split
- When is an employee entitled to receive their contract of employment?
- Maternity and paternity rights at work for same-sex couples
- Maternity and Paternity guide for employers
- Should you sign a Compromise Agreement?
- Zero hours and Holidays
- What to do if you’re being evicted
- Tenant Fee Act 2019: what this means for tenants and landlords
- Landlord advice for Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Five things to consider when making a Will
- Wills & LPAs- Planning Ahead for Peace of Mind
- How is a Will revoked?
- Finding beneficiaries
Notice and Disclaimer:
Law-Answers.com and Atkins-Shield Ltd are not responsible for the content of or opinions and views expressed in the blogs, articles and other material appearing in Lex-Zone where they have been contributed by third parties.
The articles etc appearing in Lex-Zone do not necessarily deal with every important topic nor cover every aspect of the topics with which they deal and nor are any of them designed to provide legal or other advice. The information contained in Lex-Zone is intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only.
The articles are published by kind permission of their authors.